[Originally published on Corporate Compliance Insights, November 2, 2020]
When you’re staring down a workplace investigation, it’s important to know what’s ahead. Partners Amy Oppenheimer and Christina Ro-Connolly discuss what organizations can expect during an investigation.
Among the topics covered in the article are:
- When to Investigate
- Who Should Investigate
- Managing the Investigation
- Defining Scope
- Scheduling the Investigation
- Interviews with Employees and Non-Employees
- Communicating During the Investigation
- Expectations Regarding Timing
- Delivering the News and After-Investigation Issues
To read the full article, please click here.