OIG attorney investigator Jack Morse will join this panel discussion at the County Counsels’ Association of California’s Fall Employment Law Section Meeting, being held October 26-27, 2023 in Visalia.
The program will cover topics including:
- What information is important for the employer to gather at intake with the complainant?
- Deciding whether to conduct an internal investigation or hire an outside investigator.
- Determining the scope of an investigation.
- Aspects of managing an investigation.
- Format and presentation of findings and reports.
The County Counsels’ Association is comprised of public attorneys who provide legal advice and representation to California’s 58 counties and other units of local government.