OIG Founding Partner Amy Oppenheimer and Managing Partner Vida Thomas will team up with Tanya Venter, the chief executive officer of Tokiso, for this cross-border webinar on September 6, 2023, presented by the University of Cape Town.
The webinar covers an overview of the practice of investigations in the U.S. and discusses applicability to South Africa. Tokiso has performed workplace investigations throughout South Africa. Amy and Vida will bring their insights from having performed hundreds of investigations and training EEO investigators at organizations throughout California.
The webinar will cover:
- Introduction to workplace investigations
- What it means to be independent and reducing bias
- What to investigate
- When to investigate
- Nuts and bolts of the investigative process: interviewing, documenting the interviews, document collection
- Making findings
- Writing a report
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- Internal and external investigators
- Human resource professionals
- Employment attorneys
To learn more information or to register, please visit the University of Cape Town event page.