OIG partner Christina Ro-Connolly will be part of the faculty for the Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI) Training Institute for Workplace Investigators, which will take place in August at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista.
The Institute consists of four days of training, including 10 hours of small group sessions with experienced faculty, and a day of tests. Students who pass the tests will receive a certificate indicating that they have mastered the materials and will be permitted to place the designation ‘AWI-CH’ after their name.
The ANSI Accredited certification curriculum will include:
- Law (California)
- Ethics (California)
- Report Writing
- Small Group Analysis and Report Writing Exercises
- Small Group Mock Investigation
- Question and Answer Sessions
- HRCI – 18.5 Credits (Pending Approval)
- California MCLE– 18.5 Credits (Approved)
- Florida CLE – 18.5 Credits (Pending Approval)
- SHRM – 18.5 PDCs (Pending Approval)
Registration and room block cut-off is July 19, 2023 (or until the block is exhausted, whichever comes first).
For more information or to register, please visit the AWI Orlando Institute Event web page.